Full-Time Emergency Medicine Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Opportunity
- 65-bed, state-of-the-art ED
- Certified level 1 trauma center
- 115K annual patient visits
- 10 hour shifts with overlapping coverage
- Main ED and Fast Track rotations
- Epic EMR used
- Teaching facility
Qualifications – Must have 1 year of Emergency Department experience post-graduation to be considered.
- Competitive compensation plus quarterly bonus
- W2 status with benefits available for Full-time including medical, dental, vision, retirement, life insurance, and long term disability
- Paid occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Annual CME allowance
Fort Worth is consistently ranked among the top places in the nation to work, live and do business by national magazines like Money, Fortune, and Newsweek. Known as the city “where the west begins”, Fort Worth embraces its cowboy heritage while moving forward with a revitalized downtown and major cultural attractions. Fort Worth is in the western half of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex within a short commute of all the Dallas amenities. Fort Worth and the surrounding area’s total population consist of more than 900,000 people.