Executive Administrative Assistant - EVPs
Integrative Emergency Services, LLC (“IES”) is dedicated to cultivating best practices in emergency care, providing comprehensive acute care services, creating value, and supporting patients, employees, clients, providers, and physicians in pursuit of the highest quality health care.
Responsible for providing a high level of support to the Executive Team with a strict adherence to confidentiality. Is the key liaison between staff members and the Executive Team and maintains effective rapport through regular contact, listening, and timely addressing of any issues, concerns or problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support members of the Executive Team.
- Plan and coordinate special meetings
- Arrange travel and hotel accommodations, organization of transportation, logistics, catering, creating special invitations, and organizing meeting space.
- Research, compile data, create, and edit high quality confidential documents (such as letters, memos, reports, and presentations)
- Prepare and audit expense reports, secure proper authorization, and send to Accounts Payable for processing
- Assist the Executive Team on a regular basis, taking responsibility to manage cross-departmental efforts and projects.
- Coordinate and manage schedules, business needs, calendars, and email for supported leaders
- Interact and communicate effectively in written and verbal form with executives and all levels of employees within the organization
- Prioritize various assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain various spreadsheets and databases
- Answer and screen all executive level calls for urgency, set priorities, take accurate messages and channel them to the proper contact individual
- Act as key liaison between staff members and the Executive Team
- Process travel preauthorization requests for the Executive Team
- Management (limited) of special projects
- Support other staff members as needed
- Responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures while maintaining confidentiality
- Copy, type, send/receive & distribute emails; sort, distribute and respond to mail; send certified mail; greet visitors; answer phones; set up and maintain file system; interoffice mail; overnight mail; frequently check out boxes and process work, etc
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Project Management experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Detail oriented while managing multiple priorities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting multiple Executives
- Demonstrated experience with presentations, flowcharts, and organizational charts
- Shorthand or dictation skills
IES, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, IES, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.