Integrative Emergency Services (IES) was created to manage all of the nonclinical functions of emergency medicine physician groups. Drawing on a foundation of excellence comprised of clinical, financial, academic, business intelligence and philanthropic platforms, IES provides comprehensive management services in pursuit of the highest quality healthcare in the industry.
Our mission is to help physician groups preserve their culture and strengthen the relationships they have with the hospitals and communities they serve through partnerships and incentive alignment.
- We are committed to furthering the ED’s role in value-based healthcare delivery.
- We are dedicated to doing the right thing.
- We promote practice intelligence through quality program reporting, operational initiatives and education.
- We develop, implement and disseminate best practices and processes which improve quality and access for patients and the populations we serve.
- We embrace emerging technologies to improve the caliber of ED services and the manner in which they are delivered.