Great opportunity with an independent, physician-owned group that is affiliated with two hospitals in central Indiana, Witham Health Services and Major Hospital.
Boone County Emergency Medicine (BCEM) is currently seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join their group.
BCEM is an independent, physician-owned group that offers a partnership track. Partners participate in quarterly profit sharing, have stock ownership and full voting rights.
Witham Health Services
- 56 bed community hospital
- 17,000 annual volume
- 24 hours of physician coverage, 12 hours of APP coverage
- 70 bed community hospital
- 26,000 annual volume
- 24 hours of physician coverage, 24-34 hours of APP coverage
BCEM also staffs a free-standing ED that is part of Witham Health Services.
- Health insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- $3,500 for CME
- Generous pension plan
- Year one salary + benefits is estimated at $340,500; Year three is estimated at $399,000 + profit sharing