Encompassing some of the top hospitals, IES-affiliated facilities are among the best places to give and receive emergency, urgent and unscheduled care. Our top-in-class emergency medicine providers have a well-deserved reputation for exceptional clinical delivery. We arm them with tools to practice evidence-based medicine—a factor that is reflected in our low medical malpractice costs. And, most importantly, we are personally invested in every single one of our providers.
IES has affiliations with the entire spectrum of emergency medicine providers, from hospitals to physician groups to accountable care organizations. We offer fellowship programs as well as faculty support for residency programs.
The IES Difference:
- Aligned incentives
- 24/7 on-site and corporate support
- Education focused, offering summits, symposiums, guest speakers, hands-on procedure skills courses, leadership resources, quality management programs and other outlets for professional development
- Strong culture with a familial atmosphere. Team-building and collegial relationships are key to creating a work environment that functions at the highest capacity.
- Open-door policy between clinicians and leadership/corporate
- Ongoing dialogue and an emphasis on communication through monthly ED meetings, blogs and texts
- Leadership development at all IES facilities
- Excellent retention rates, reflecting provider satisfaction
- Optimal staffing ratios, contributing to good coverage and great work/life balance
- Use of quality metrics to improve patient experience and promote efficiency
- Excellent relationship between IES leadership and hospital administration; EDs and providers are highly valued collaborators versus vendors
- Focused on patient outcomes, not the bottom line
- Staffs and manages trauma centers
- Providers are not contractually restricted from clinical work outside of IES
- Local scheduling