Unlocking the partnership between healthcare providers and patients
Key Medical Care
Key Medical Care is dedicated to providing transformational opportunities and patient-centered healthcare by delivering evidence-based solutions. Our team of board-certified Emergency Medicine physicians and advanced practice providers possess the skills necessary to meet the demands of immediate acute-care and chronic healthcare conditions and concerns.
The post-acute, long-term care (PALTC) population has a higher prevalence of advanced age, medical co-morbidities, physical disability, functional decline, and cognitive impairment. Key Medical Care is the ideal medical oversight partner. As the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) continue to manage the healthcare system’s cost by decreasing lengths of stay in the post-acute care space, patients are seeking care with greater severity of illness. By embedding physicians and advanced practice providers in PALTC settings, either in person or through telehealth, Key Medical Care can bring down hospital readmission rates with improved resident outcomes.
The Right Solutions at the Right Time
- Diverse medical education background
- Need to know about any disease process that could present to the Emergency Department
- Comfortable with high acuity patients
- Comfortable with team-based care and physician extenders
- Comfortable with team-based care with nursing & ancillary care
- Follow-up with your Primary Care Physician (PCP) is more complicated than we think.
- Access to PCP appointments
- Health / Transportation issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Debilitated Spouse
- Medication / Pharmacy Issues
- Calls to the PCP office are often met with “Go to the ER”