Who Are We?
Director, Human Resources
We’re Integrative Emergency Services (“IES” for short) and we’re dedicated to cultivating best practices in emergency care. We’re a growing, fast-paced company and we’re looking for individuals to join our team who are motivated to help make IES THE innovative leader in emergency healthcare.
What Are We Looking For?
IES’ Director of Human Resources is responsible for determining and providing leadership in developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of IES. They will work specifically in the areas of workforce planning, talent acquisition, change management, performance management, career development, retention, training, and compensation.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate our human resources function and performance
- Develop plans and strategies to support IES’ overall business objectives
- Lead HR initiatives company-wide
- Function as a business advisor to our Leadership Team regarding key organizational, development, and management issues that promote the company’s goals and objectives
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action of those items that impact attraction, motivation, development, and retention of the human resources of the company
- Develop recruiting, staffing, and retention plans to meet the human capital needs and strategic goals
- Develop progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs
- Develop programs to allow the company to embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds and to permit the full development and performance of all employees
- Develop human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge, and talent gaps and develop specific programs for the filling of the gaps
- Lead the human resources department by evaluating structure and plan for continual improvement, as well as providing professional and personal growth
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets
- Develop appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the company
- Enhance, develop, and manage the human resource information systems of the company
- Manage other areas such as employee communications, employee safety and health, and community relations
- Manage the HR budget
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in human resources
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in a supervisory role is required
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Human Resources Certification (HRCI or SHRM) preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service